- Earth Hour March 28, 2015
- “Above All Else” Film Premiere
- Los Angeles Green Drinks 2015 New Years Eco Resolutions Party
- GQ Tip- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Organic Sun Tea
- Review: back to Nature Granola
- Tips for an Eco Friendly Home Bar
- GQ Tip: Plastic vs Glass
- A Green Superbowl
- GQ Tip-Wash clothes in cold water
About Michelle Green Queen
Thanks for stopping by. This is the official ‘about me page’. Of course there is much more to me than what is here, but this is a good start.
Why Green Queen?
The name may imply that I am the Queen of Green. The fact is, I am not. I am an ordinary girl navigating through life that cares for the environment. I am not perfect, I don’t always do things that are 100% green. I strive for balance. I learn more every day. Somedays I would grade myself an A+, some days an F. Here are my stories, lessons and opinions.
Having a lifetime of experience behind the bar and a new found love of wine, I proudly run MGQ Bartending a private party & event bartender and wine concierge service for the LA area.